3-day itinerary

slate
hey everyone - looking forward to June 20.

There's three of us who are looking into do the loop in three days of riding - probably 12-14 hrs of riding per day - and we're going to stay in motels along the way so I'm trying to sort out where we should stay each night.

Based on the elevation chart and reading posts on here and some blogs, it looks like Day 1 should be the fastest (we may bypass the Bruce County Trail if it's too choppy) but I was wondering if anyone who has done it has suggestions of which towns we should be booking accommodations in.

Thanks!