BT 700 Elevation

mkadey
Administrator
As plotted, Ride with GPS states that the BT 700 involves 5,326 meters of climbing. But that is too conservative. A rider who was the first person to complete the route registered a healthy 8,030 m. Better bring your climbing legs and some easy gears.

Re: BT 700 Elevation

RiotMTB
Hooooly shite!!  That is massive...

Re: BT 700 Elevation

A Grant
Crazy.  I plotted the route on Gaia and it indicates just under 6,000 meters.

Re: BT 700 Elevation

mkadey
Administrator
Yes, I just completed the loop and there is some STEEP stuff. Bring your climbing gears. The most work is between Thornbury and Mono.