BT 700 Forum

mkadey
Administrator
This post was updated on .
The goal of this forum is provide an outlet where you can ask questions to other BT 700 riders. For example, you may want to find riding and camping partners or get suggestions on bikes and bags or want to share a great camping or butter tart spot you stumble upon. Or perhaps you are looking to car pool to the starting line.  Feel free to start a new topic on this forum.

Re: BT 700 Forum

glowingrock
Are there a lot of spots one can wilderness camp along the route? Is a permit required for that? Any suggested camping spots along the way?
"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." Steve McQueen

Re: BT 700 Forum

mkadey
Administrator
Yes, there are several areas where I think discrete "wild" camping is possible along the route that would not require a permit. If you contact me through this site I can provide a file with a bunch of camping options.

Re: BT 700 Forum

RiotMTB
Man, I just had another look at the start list...it's gotten huge!!

Re: BT 700 Forum

mkadey
Administrator
Yes, but it's like not everyone will show up on the start line. But it will likely be a nice big group of riders.