BT 700 Segment 3 in reverse?

Evan
Hey all,
I'm hoping to tackle the BT 700 in the next summer or two. In the meantime, I'm planning on riding from Mississauga to Thornbury in the next couple of weeks and wanted to check out the BT700 route along the way. How feasible is it to do the section from Pretty River to Caledon in reverse (I'm already familiar with the Thornbury to Pretty River section)? Any particular stretches to watch out for?

I'm planning on doing it on my CX bike, relatively unloaded (just supplies for the day)

Thanks for any advice!

Re: BT 700 Segment 3 in reverse?

mkadey
Administrator
Evan, if you contact me using the Contact page on this website I can help give you more information on this route.

Matt