Camping around Walkerton on Sunday Night July 14

Camping around Walkerton on Sunday Night July 14

Mike Nyby
Hi all!
I have reserved a group camping site at Saugeen Riverbank Campground just outside Walkerton for the first night of the journey - Sunday July 14th. It's about 120km into the course. Maximum occupancy 6, and right now we have three confirmed. The price of booking is $54 + $10 for each additional occupant, so with 6 it comes to $104. Split 6 ways that's $17.33 per person. Let me know if you're interested!
Best-
Mike N

Re: Camping around Walkerton on Sunday Night July 14

Greg Palmer
I'm interested in joining your group of six at the campground for Day 1.

Great! You're in. Email me at mn@cycle-solutions.com.