Crown land at Hogg's Fall's

ianmiddelkamp
I am curious where folks are getting information regarding the hogg's falls area. I am unable to confirm that the area is crown land, or that camping is free and legal. Does anyone have any information?

Many thanks, - Ian

Re: Crown land at Hogg's Fall's

mkadey
Administrator
I must have found a crown land map at some point which confirmed this. I was curious after visiting this area and there were no signs indicating that you could not camp. Which got me thinking that there must be a reason for that and I believe because it's located on crown land.