Daily GPS routes for 5-day and 6-day trips

Daily GPS routes for 5-day and 6-day trips

Mike Nyby
I first planned on doing the route in 5 days, then changed my mind and decided to make it 6 days so I could take my sweet time and drink more beer around the campfire. I made daily GPS files on RideWithGPS for both options. If you'd like to use them yourself, here they are:

5 days: https://ridewithgps.com/events/95470-bt700-5-day-final
6 days: https://ridewithgps.com/events/95435-bt700-6-day-final
6 days with some optional singletrack loops included: https://ridewithgps.com/events/95446-bt700-mtb-6-day-final

Re: Daily GPS routes for 5-day and 6-day trips

David Wright
Thank you - those files will save many people a lot of time!

Re: Daily GPS routes for 5-day and 6-day trips

Mike Nyby
My pleasure! I paid for RideWithGPS premium so I might as well use it, right?