Grand Depart Parking

mkadey
Administrator
I have been able to gain access to free multi-day parking in St Jacobs village for the week of the grand depart (July 14th to 21st). Closer to the event a pdf parking ticket can be provided to riders who need a spot for their car. Anyone who is riding the route at a separate time to the grand depart and also requires multi-day parking in St Jacobs can contact me and I am sure we can figure something out. The black rectangle in the image shows were the parking is allowed and it is very close to Block Three Brewing - the start point for the ride.

Re: Grand Depart Parking

David White
Is the 'black rectangle' parking avalable for any detarture date - im planning on riding mid to late september - will be gone for 6 days. thanks.

Re: Grand Depart Parking

mkadey
Administrator
David, send me a message using the contact form on this site and I'll give you more details about parking.

Re: Grand Depart Parking

David White
Okay will do thanks.

On Aug 6, 2019, at 9:21 AM, mkadey [via BT 700] <[hidden email]> wrote:

David, send me a message using the contact form on this site and I'll give you more details about parking.

http://bt-700.115712.n8.nabble.com/Grand-Depart-Parking-tp5p125.html
To unsubscribe from Grand Depart Parking, click here.
NAML