Montreal to BT700 start

Trevor
Just wondering if anyone is driving from Montreal (or Quebec) to the event? I'd gladly pitch in gas money and share driving. Thanks!

Re: Montreal to BT700 start

Mark
Hi Trevor,
just learned about the BT700. I am from Switzerland and visiting my brother (with my family) who lives near Montreal in July. I am now checking, if I can integrate the BT700 in our tour (Niagara Falls, Toronto, Ottawa). In case I decide to drive down without my family to the BT700, I will get back, so we might be able to share driving and expenses.
Kind regards, Mark

Re: Montreal to BT700 start

Trevor
That would be great. Keep me posted!

Re: Montreal to BT700 start

mkadey
Administrator
Trevor, you can also post this question to the BT 700 facebook group.