Share Ride Montreal - Toronto

melinea
Hey,

I would love to take part in the GNR and BT700, but I am coming from Montreal and would need a lift to get to Toronto. I was supposed to take the train, but sadly they do not take bikes anymore (at least for another 6 weeks from what I was told). Is anyone driving from Montreal and would have space for an extra person + bike and bags?

Crossing my fingers!
Thanks for your time!

Mel

Re: Share Ride Montreal - Toronto

mkadey
Administrator
I really hope you can get here. Perhaps posting the same question on the BT 700 Facebook group page might help?
I wonder why the train is restricting bikes now?

Re: Share Ride Montreal - Toronto

melinea
Oh I had no idea there was a Facebook group, I will do that! Thanks!

Re: Share Ride Montreal - Toronto

mkadey
Administrator
If you contact me directly (you can use the contact form on this page) I might be able to help out with this travel problem. I think there are a few other riders from Quebec signed up.