cannon ball 300

Pbell
I'm going to give the cannon ball 300 a go for my first bike packing trip. How is the route for refuelling? As far as finding water or convenience stores/gas stations etc.

Re: cannon ball 300

greg.andrebarrett
Easy to get water and food on the Cannon Ball 300. These are marked on the route: https://www.cannonball300.com/route.html

On Mon, 4 May 2020 at 06:36, Pbell [via BT 700] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm going to give the cannon ball 300 a go for my first bike packing trip. How is the route for refuelling? As far as finding water or convenience stores/gas stations etc.

http://bt-700.115712.n8.nabble.com/cannon-ball-300-tp147.html
To start a new topic under BT 700, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from BT 700, click here.
NAML

Re: cannon ball 300

calanthaelsby